Birthday:
Aug 9, 1988 (Age: 29)
Singer

Share This Page

Christine

Member, Female, 29, from US

Christine was last seen:
Jul 21, 2018 at 3:22 PM
    1. There are no messages on Christine's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 9, 1988 (Age: 29)
    Singer
    For a long time, I wondered what it would be like to have and own my own records/ record player. It's been about a year since I've started getting records. I started getting records way before I got my record player. When I was trying to decide what kind of player to get, as I was new to the world of vinyl; I thought that a simple and portable record player would do the trick. After much research and thought, I got the Crosley Cruiser, a suitcase style record player that was popular during the 60's and 70's. I read many reviews on this player before I got it and though many of them said that this player was cheap, I just went for it and got it because I needed something that was simple and basic.
    I now own a 1961 wild cat record changer and that works well, but I really like to use that one using the speakers from my cd player as the sound from those speakers are much better then the changers.
    My record collection rainges from 1940's to today's music. I own both 78's, 45's and 33's. I love getting lesser known artists/ groups/ bands. I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of music from the 1950's/ very early 60's. I do have LP's/ 45's that go beyond that, but that style of music is really my most favorite!!
    I hope to join this record club because it reminds me of record clubs that were popular in the 50's and 60's, and maybe somewhat into the 70's. I know that the music that you guys have to offer isn't from those earra's, but this club still has my intrest!!

I am now looking at a much needed up grade from my Crosley. I am looking at the audio technica LP 20. Once I have that, I will be getting rid of my crosley.

Signature

You can never have too much vinyl!!
    Can I get a hell yeah!
    There's no such thing as being vinyl-less if you have vinyl!!