Canadian Online Record Vendor

Discussion in 'Canada' started by SpinAgain, Apr 1, 2018.

Do you think there is space in the market for this idea?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. SpinAgain

SpinAgain New Member

It has always been a dream of mine to own a business. And being the record fanatic I am I have always wanted to merge the two. Recently I have been thinking about giving it a go and see what the market has to offer. I have been in talks with suppliers and I have a website and Facebook page ready to roll. My next steps are just to build inventor and market it. My business model would be a strictly online vendor who only sells vinyl and accessories. (no tapes,cd,dads etc.) So I'm gauging feedback from the vinyl community as to if there is any interest. I'm thinking my website is also going to have a used section where I build a used record inventory through trade ins from customers. If anybody has any feedback for me I would greatly appreciate it. As I said this is still in the planning stages however I truly would like to have a run at it. I am currently taking names of people who would like to subscribe to a newsletter as I make the trek down this road. The name of the company is going to be Spin Again.

Attached Files:

Burley and Juiceless like this.
  2. Finn

Finn Member

I think it depends on what you are going to stock and what you are going to charge so its hard to answer off the bat to be honest. The only one I do know, Funky Moose, seems regularly out of stock of the stuff I want. I think doing what you want in life will make you happy so if you do go ahead, best of luck.

Maybe its time I then admitted I am a closet high school teacher

dabble and Juiceless like this.