Manage Plan, Manage Track

Discussion in 'Support and Q&A' started by goodoohuru, Apr 15, 2018 at 2:49 PM.

1. goodoohuru

goodoohuru Well-Known Member

Sorry, but could someone please explain what is happening now with these options in the account section. I'm not sure what they mean or what I can actually do with them.

I'm currently receiving the Essentials and Classics subs.

When I click Manage Plan, it looks like I can change or cancel my plan?
    When I click Manage Track, Essentials is greyed out and I have the option to do something with RHH, no mention of Classics though.

TIA.

2. lee newman

lee newman Well-Known Member

Honestly, all we have is speculation and the experience of gift members. You already subscribe to classics so you can’t swap to it from essentials. The thought is you could swap the essentials release for the hip hop release if you want. There is a contingent who think this is part of hip hop and classics being stand alone and you will be able to make one or the other your primary “track.” In the future.

I assume the powers that be will let us know exactly what is going on as soon as they are ready to announce.

goodoohuru likes this.
  3. goodoohuru

4. Santi1392

Santi1392 Well-Known Member

So I actually see the opposite, where I have the option of doing something with Classics (which is the side sub I currently am NOT subscribed to).

Seems like they only allow you to change your track to a side sub you’re not currently subscribed to. I would assume unsubscribing from Classics would allow you to “manage” your track after the fact to make classics your “main” track.

lee newman likes this.
  5. goodoohuru

@Santi1392 Jump into the VMP Classics thread mate and have a read of the last dozen or so comments. Although nothing is official yet, we're starting to make 'some' sense of it all. :)

6. alspriet

alspriet Well-Known Member

What I'm guessing is that for the usual subscription fee you'll be able to choose one of Essentials, RHH, Classics... every month. If you also want the others you can add them for the current $23. If none of them appeal to you I believe that you'll still be able to swap with something else from the store.

In a way this makes Classics & RHH standalone subs as you can just choose them as your main track.

7. Enoch

Enoch Well-Known Member

I imagine it will be cleared up when the next month's albums are announced, i.e. in the announcement email as a by the way you can do this now

8. Juiceless

Juiceless Well-Known Member

According to Storf's interview on Vinyl Emergency, this should be "live" on the 17th (tomorrow).

9. M Penny

M Penny Well-Known Member

Looks like I was just able to sign up for a stand alone classics sub.