Older and newer records for sale, final bump before they get listed elsewhere!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Phillip J Phry, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Phillip J Phry

Phillip J Phry Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm Malfunctioning Eddie, and I'm malfunctioning so badly I'm practically giving these records away!

Actually, I finally set down and cataloged all the records I inherited that I don't listen to. It's a big list - 134 in total including box sets. Lots of old country and easy listening here. I'm looking to get these to a new home where they will be played.

All items are name your price, and shipping will be based on what/how many you want. We'll have to figure something out if you want a lot.

All of these are used to various degrees. Many still have shrink on them, but have been opened and played. Also, quite a few have our family's last names written in pen or maker, and have been noted. I also made some quick notes on condition & special features I noticed.

I can provide pictures and play test as needed.

Since there are a lot and the formatting on here is not spreadsheet friendly, I have created a sheet in google docs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wGYDTrI4iHa5ghPyU9jT5qZNjSDLzlPGDuw_VfnhDvo/edit?usp=sharing

Along with those, I've also gone through my collection and I've decided to get rid of these newer releases. Letting ya'll take first dibs, since you da best! Same as above, name your price, and I'll consider fair offers.

Neon Indian - Vega Intl. Night School Opened, played once. Yellow Translucent variant https://www.discogs.com/Neon-Indian-VEGA-INTL-Night-School/release/8211361

Lapsley - Long Way Home VMP Edition, got this one replaced because the upper right corner for all pieces (Drink recipe, art print, inner and outer sleeve) are bent from shipping. No damage to the record itself.

Pillar Point - S/T Brand new, sealed, 180G black, I think. Got in a grab bag from Polyvinyl, listened on Spotify, not my thing.

Four Tet - Pink Vinyl Me, Please edition, has all parts. Opened, listened to once. I liked it, but it's not one I'm likely to ever spin again.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid VMP edition. Got sent two of these by accident. New, sealed, has all pieces.

DIIV - Is The Is Are. VMP Edition, opened to check color but otherwise new. I also ordered the Captured Tracks variant as well, and decided I like that version better.

Saturday Looks Good to Me - One Kiss Ends It All Opened, played once. White variant. Like Four Tet, I liked it, just don't expect to ever spin it again.

Savages - Adore Life. New, sealed. Listened on Spotify, didn't care for it other than the singles that came out before the album.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. Vebberim

Vebberim Well-Known Member

3. Phillip J Phry

I know a lot of the items on the spreadsheet are dollar bin items. I'm looking to clear some clutter more than anything, so I'd be willing to let some of these go for the price of shipping. Hit me up!

4. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Would you take $20 for Pillar Point and Neon Indian, shipped? :)

Phillip J Phry likes this.
  5. Phillip J Phry

Yeah, that sounds good to me. I'll PM you.

6. Phillip J Phry

Bumping, everything is still available!

7. Phillip J Phry

Last bump, if I get no bites I'm going to donate the older records and sell the newer ones elsewhere.

8. The_Beyond

The_Beyond Active Member

Would you do 30 for the Lapsey and Sabbath shipped?

9. Phillip J Phry

Sure, I'll PM you.

10. Happy13

Happy13 Member

Paranoid still for sale?
    Price? Shipping?

11. Happy13

Happy13 Member

Never mind

12. SKOT_FREE

SKOT_FREE Well-Known Member

Just seeing this thread and if you still have the Four Tet VMP I can offer cash or trade. Lmk