Pre Order Goodness

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by lauraglu, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

2. Lacubrious

Lacubrious Well-Known Member

Sadly that's pretty much the average price for albums in Australia. This is why I get most of my stuff through VMP. Even with shipping it can work out less when buying in bulk. Pretty ridiculous, really.

DMacanT and Gatorjim like this.
  3. Melt Face Molly Drop

Melt Face Molly Drop Well-Known Member

Still don't understand how economies work

4. OreganoDealer

OreganoDealer Active Member

5. Jitomate77

Jitomate77 Active Member

wokeupnew likes this.
  6. Mr Moore

Mr Moore Well-Known Member

7. phramenma

phramenma Member

Burial will release new 2-track 10″ ‘Subtemple’ / ‘Beachfires’ via Hyperdub next week.

Available to pre-order at most shops right now!

evanbenner, neo_styles and lee newman like this.
  8. phramenma

phramenma Member

If anybody is still interested in Radiohead's OK Computer blue vinyl, there are many shops in Germany who offer pre-order again e.g. greenhell.de, flight13.com, jpc.de

I might even buy one for you and have it shipped to you - if that's cheaper...

uvwxVinyl, lee newman and Mr Moore like this.
  9. Jan

Jan Well-Known Member

10. wooha

wooha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pressed onto heavyweight 180gm orange vinyl with purple, blue and black splatter. Limited to 300 copies. Remastered specifically for vinyl. Individually hand numbered in gold pen. Housed in a high-quality textured matte sleeve with original artwork & insert in shrinkwrap.

Busta Rhymes' third studio album ‘Extinction Level Event - The Final World Front’ originally released in December 1999 gets its first ever vinyl reissue via Omerta Inc. Featuring the iconic hit single - ‘What’s It Gonna Be?!’ with Janet Jackson - which is still Busta’s highest charting single - The Grammy nominated ‘Gimme Some More’ and guest spots from Ozzy Osbourne and Mystikal. Remastered specifically for the format, this will be the best this album has ever sounded.

https://www.fatbeats.com/products/b...l-world-front-2xlp-orange-cream-colored-vinyl

11. OreganoDealer

OreganoDealer Active Member

Welp, if anyone was still interested in pre ordering the Fifth Element ost from mondo, it's been archived and no longer for sale.

While I really wanted it at the time because of the artwork, I've realized that it would have definitely been an impulse buy, so I've accepted that it just wasn't meant to be. I will definitely be on the lookout if it is sold elsewhere though! At a decent price of course.

lee newman likes this.
  12. evanbenner

evanbenner Well-Known Member

lee newman likes this.
  13. lee newman

lee newman Well-Known Member

I'm gonna have to get all of these. I wonder if there is a domestic carrier.

itrustmyguitar, Lacubrious and Jan like this.
  14. bohnjaggs

bohnjaggs Well-Known Member

Amazon has had some of these for awhile now.

lee newman likes this.
  15. lee newman

lee newman Well-Known Member

Cool. Will try to remember this when payday rolls around.

16. Wicked Dreamer

Wicked Dreamer Well-Known Member

Had already pre-ordered yesterday. Not too familiar with the album itself, but I love "What's It Gonna Be?!", Busta's a great rapper and the vinyl itself looks stickying pudding beautiful!

17. olfashioncowboy

olfashioncowboy Well-Known Member

That is some purdy vinyl.

18. uvwxVinyl

uvwxVinyl Member

Thanks! I used jpc since they had free shipping in Germany. I've never ordered from jpc before, any idea if the order will actually go through or could they potentially cancel it later?

I think they are pressing a LOT more of these records than everyone expected which is great given the demand.

By the way in case you are interested - jpc also has Massive Attack's Mezzanine on sale for 18.99 which I think is a great deal. And greenhell has both the upcoming Gold coloured David Bowie records available (Ziggy stardust and Hunky Dory).

19. wokeupnew

wokeupnew Well-Known Member

mcherry likes this.
  20. mcherry

mcherry Moderator

Mr Moore likes this.