Aron's Recent Activity

1. Aron replied to the thread Opening Acts.

Yeah, last night they looked 80's, but a bit more suave. No man bun for the lead singer...think it had been cut some. Reminded me of the...

Feb 23, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  2. Aron liked mcherry's post in the thread Opening Acts.

Oh my, I’m having a hard time getting past that dude’s look. Your description nails it. And the Guess sweatshirt of the keyboardist is a...

Feb 23, 2019 at 1:35 PM
  3. Aron replied to the thread Opening Acts.

A local band called Midcentury was the middle act for Moving Panoramas album release show last night. I really liked their set. They...

Feb 23, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  4. Aron commented on Aron's profile post.

This is a really good Spotify guest playlist that Moving Panoramas curated this week. Enjoying the hell out of this while I work this...

Feb 23, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  5. Aron commented on Aron's profile post.

Ended up being a really fun show. All 3 bands on the bill were really good. MP definitely had more punch live. They don't really match...

Feb 23, 2019 at 1:20 AM
  6. Aron liked GritNGlitter's comment on GritNGlitter's profile post

But Mr. Glitter is on his way home with Taco Bell (fight me) and edibles, so things are lookin' up.

Feb 22, 2019 at 7:16 PM
  7. Aron liked GritNGlitter's status.

Whaddafuckinweek. Tried to give notice at work today, but somehow it's not quite done? (it's mostly done, just trying to be accommodating)

Feb 22, 2019 at 7:16 PM
  8. Aron commented on ThePakoBuelna's profile post.

Probably not a popular opinion, but, I prefer Canadian Whisky options like Crown or Forty Creek. They're sweeter, but they're also...

Feb 22, 2019 at 5:25 PM
  9. Aron commented on Aron's profile post.

Glad you're liking them. I've got mixed feelings about the show tonight. I've never seen them live, but I've heard them a few times for...

Feb 22, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  10. Aron liked mcherry's comment on Aron's profile post

Yeah, I remember that... in the context of the album it was awesome. Thanks for bringing this group to my attention. I really like it.

Feb 22, 2019 at 1:25 PM
  11. Aron commented on Aron's profile post.

@mcherry That was the last of the pre-released tracks. I posted it a week or so back in the News thread. The guitar tone reminds me of...

Feb 22, 2019 at 10:09 AM
  12. Aron liked mcherry's comment on Aron's profile post

Man, that closer was very satisfying. :)

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:04 AM
  13. Aron commented on Aron's profile post.

Just sounded a little off kilter to me. I didn't hate the song or anything. It was just the one song that didn't quite work for me....

Feb 22, 2019 at 8:39 AM
  14. Aron liked mcherry's comment on Aron's profile post

So, I liked it actually. I think I’m into a drum beat like that when paired with these kinds of vocals. It reminds me of something but I...

Feb 22, 2019 at 8:37 AM
  15. Aron liked mcherry's comment on Aron's profile post

On Hold just started. I’ll pay attention to the drums.

Feb 22, 2019 at 8:37 AM