Hollywood's Recent Activity

1. Hollywood liked Mr Moore's post in the thread Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (Jan '19 Essentials ROTM).

I grew up loving electronica in it's many forms. I stopped listening to it for about 15 years because I associated it with clubbing and...

Jan 15, 2019 at 5:36 PM
  2. Hollywood liked Woob_woob's post in the thread Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (Jan '19 Essentials ROTM).

It will be on your desk by the end of the week.

Jan 15, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  3. Hollywood liked Mr Moore's post in the thread Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (Jan '19 Essentials ROTM).

And this will be available when? [ATTACH]

giphy.gif Jan 15, 2019 at 5:27 PM
  4. Hollywood commented on Vebberim's profile post.

2018 was the year of the woman!

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:50 PM
  5. Hollywood liked Mather's comment on Mather's profile post

I mean, like... stoic manly single tear crying... like... like... Don Draper after taking a sip of a perfect glass of Scotch. Yeah......

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  6. Hollywood liked Mather's status.

Just fired up the 2M Black with the Aria, Brubeck Time Out... I am literally crying.

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:40 PM
  7. Hollywood replied to the thread Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (Jan '19 Essentials ROTM).

I would add to that list the following: Roni Size / Reprazant - New Forms Underworld - Dubnobasswithmyheadman The Future Sounds of...

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:39 PM
  8. Hollywood liked dirty hands's post in the thread Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (Jan '19 Essentials ROTM).

electronica is such a broad term that it's hard to give specific recommendations

Jan 15, 2019 at 3:56 PM
  9. Hollywood liked Storf's comment on BenMal's profile post

stickying pudding shit. Can someone link me?

Jan 15, 2019 at 3:55 PM
  10. Hollywood liked Woob_woob's post in the thread Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (Jan '19 Essentials ROTM).

I really think Flylo is in his own lane. There are others that come close but noone does it like he does imo. Hes this generations...

Jan 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM
  11. Hollywood liked cul8er's post in the thread Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (Jan '19 Essentials ROTM).

We have an Electronic thread. https://forum.vinylmeplease.com/index.php?threads/electronic.6038/ The fine folks there turned me on to...

Jan 15, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  12. Hollywood liked bfly's post in the thread Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (Jan '19 Essentials ROTM).

check out Warp & Brainfeeder mates for sure, and all his collaborators (like Thundercat.) what's your favorite part of the sound? I...

Jan 15, 2019 at 2:47 PM
  13. Hollywood liked twentytwo's post in the thread *Official* January Store Thread.

I love this record so much. One of the best shows I've ever been to was them opening up for the National. Burst Apart And Familiars were...

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  14. Hollywood replied to the thread *Official* January Store Thread.

Just in time for my birthday! :D

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:14 PM
  15. Hollywood liked SJR's post in the thread *Official* January Store Thread.

Might not be the VMP treatment but it's getting "newly pressed on double white vinyl, with deluxe artwork and packaging courtesy of the...

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:13 PM