lee newman's Recent Activity

1. lee newman liked Zdkaiser's post in the thread Online Vinyl Deals - Amazon Etc..

Yeah, I did free instore pick up, since the Wal-Mart is just down the road from my house. It saved the $6 shipping.

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:00 AM
  2. lee newman liked Vinylover's post in the thread Online Vinyl Deals - Amazon Etc..

Michael Giacchino - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story O.S.T. (2LP) / $13.75 [IMG] A Giant Dog – Toy / $11.05 {Back in stock & only 1 left}...

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:00 AM
  3. lee newman replied to the thread Warps! Uhh! GOOD GOD! What are they good for? ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN'!! Say it again!!.

What’s annoying is initially, the clamp didn’t fix. Second disc has a run of the mill clamp. I had thought about asking for...

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:58 AM
  4. lee newman liked Tillman's post in the thread Warps! Uhh! GOOD GOD! What are they good for? ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN'!! Say it again!!.

I think you got mine... it looks to have the EXACT same warp!

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:56 AM
  5. lee newman replied to the thread What's Spinning???.

Currently. I used to use it all the time but middling success with the diet and my full on upgrade path to end stage has me thinking...

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:56 AM
  6. lee newman liked Tillman's post in the thread What's Spinning???.

yeah, sorry let me amend that... it is the first unacceptable warp that I have received from VMP in a long time. I think the last record...

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:54 AM
  7. lee newman replied to the thread What's Spinning???.

I mean I get warps all the time. It’s why I use the clamp and slowly but surely as I mark my records, the only reason I use the clamp....

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:29 AM
  8. lee newman liked Tillman's post in the thread What's Spinning???.

my HBMS is warped too. it looks like something @Mather would have posted. I guess I should add to the "Warps" thread. first time in a...

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:27 AM
  9. lee newman liked fritzg's post in the thread Lloyd Miller - Oriental Jazz (March 2019 Classics ROTM - Former Guess Thread).

Actually that was one of my reasons for having it at the bottom. The music was fine, in other words, nothing special. I didn’t find it...

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:13 AM
  10. lee newman liked JoeMac7's post in the thread Vinyl Clubs Of All Ages And Sizes (list in first two posts).

Haha yeah! It came up on my Instagram last night! I also gave them a shout about the limited but didn’t think about the referral credit!...

Mar 21, 2019 at 5:53 AM
  11. lee newman liked panino's post in the thread Vinyl Clubs Of All Ages And Sizes (list in first two posts).

I was thinking to come here and "announce" the arrival of Lovesvinyl but you guys bet me to it! I've contacted the guys to ask clarity...

Mar 21, 2019 at 5:53 AM
  12. lee newman liked JoeMac7's post in the thread Vinyl Clubs Of All Ages And Sizes (list in first two posts).

No but I already have a place where I can talk to fun and friendly people about music.

Mar 21, 2019 at 5:50 AM
  13. lee newman liked Dead C's post in the thread Record Club Club November 23rd - Blackstar.

Wow. Is your wife married?

Mar 21, 2019 at 5:45 AM
  14. lee newman liked tvham's post in the thread What's Spinning???.

Jenny Lewis - On the Line [ATTACH]

IMG_20190320_194740.jpg Mar 21, 2019 at 5:29 AM
  15. lee newman liked GStephenH's post in the thread What's Spinning???.

Nice!

Mar 21, 2019 at 5:29 AM