Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM
Birthday:
Jun 25, 1986 (Age: 32)
Home Page:

Share This Page

wynn72

Well-Known Member, Male, 32, from Astoria, NY

All those years of hearing how awful it is move Vinyl, the time has finally come. Never thought I'd wish my collection was 1/4 of what it is Apr 16, 2019

wynn72 was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Apr 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM
    1. wynn72
      wynn72
      All those years of hearing how awful it is move Vinyl, the time has finally come. Never thought I'd wish my collection was 1/4 of what it is
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bohnjaggs
        bohnjaggs
        Apr 16, 2019
        CAPacelli likes this.
      3. wynn72
        wynn72
        @CAPacelli Yeah, that was the initial plan. Unfortunately, I'm a borderline hoarder so here I am packing and moving the whole collection this week.
        Apr 16, 2019
        CAPacelli and bohnjaggs like this.
      4. CAPacelli
        CAPacelli
        @bohnjaggs started listing on Discogs about 2 months before and sold a good amount of the ones I wanted to ditch. Took the rest to Amoeba and they gave me trade in credit for the .com so that was awesome. @wynn72 wear a back brace!
        Apr 16, 2019
        GritNGlitter, bohnjaggs and wynn72 like this.
    2. wynn72
      wynn72
      Not a fan of this switch to USPS for shipping. Now I check both my orders page AND informed delivery 40x a day.
      1. gregathon likes this.
      2. Enoch
        Enoch
        I did that anyways
        Apr 9, 2019
        wynn72 likes this.
    3. wynn72
      wynn72
      Moving at the end of the month. Would be nice to not be BOTS for once so I dont have to worry about the package making it here in time.
      1. GritNGlitter likes this.
    4. wynn72
      wynn72
      As much as the shipping frustrates me, I love every album I receive in each shipment so much and this month is no different. Well done VMP
    5. wynn72
      wynn72
      VMP package received. By far the fastest Ive ever received after shipment confirmation (One Day). Definitely makes up for the delay
    6. wynn72
      wynn72
      No shipping email but Im finally “shipped” in my order history. Edit:Now I got the email
      1. Hollywood and mgp like this.
      2. mgp
        mgp
        Same here! But the tracking number is still not registering (I was hoping it would magically appear "out for delivery").

Also, X is in there.
        Mar 15, 2019
      3. wynn72
        wynn72
        Copy and paste into fedex's own website, thats how I saw my actual tracking info. Left Concord, NC this morning
        Mar 15, 2019
        mgp likes this.
    7. wynn72
      wynn72
      Still no shipping notification and going on almost 48 hours since CS said they'd update me on my cancelled replacements...
      1. Siglet and GritNGlitter like this.
    8. wynn72
      wynn72
      Swaps closed but Cash Money Bundle replacements I've been waiting a month on cancelled due to overselling. Furious right now.
      2. Clay Conder
        Clay Conder
        I get the frustration there. Just checked with Paul and he's gonna hit you with a response soon.
        Mar 11, 2019
      3. Crabbers
        Crabbers
        Still no excuse...hook this guy up
        Mar 11, 2019
      4. wynn72
        wynn72
        @Clay Conder @PaulyB Clay I appreciate you hitting Paul up to respond but I've now been waiting since Monday for a followup on this and my order still has not shipped. Really not sure what to do at this point...
        Mar 14, 2019
    9. wynn72
      wynn72
      Not enough talk of the new Maren Morris on here. What do people think of it? I cant stop listening.
      1. GritNGlitter likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. wynn72
        wynn72
        Kacey is in a league of her own in that field. I love Maren but I dont compare her albums to Kacey's (even Pageant Material).
        Mar 11, 2019
      4. BenMal
        BenMal
        Another good woman in country Lauren Jenkins (thank you Forum for pointing her out to me) has a new album coming out this Friday - it should be good- check it out
        Mar 11, 2019
        wynn72 likes this.
      5. wynn72
        wynn72
        Got it preordered already from BM. Really excited for that album.
        Mar 11, 2019
        BenMal likes this.
    10. wynn72
      wynn72
      Swaps still open and its now been a month waiting on my 4 replacements for last months damages. And still no CS response...
      1. Crabbers
        Mar 11, 2019
        DeadwaxDude, nolady and wynn72 like this.
    11. wynn72
      wynn72
      Just took that survey and disappointed they barely addressed fulfillment/shipping, by far the area most in need of improvement (IMO).
      1. Nathaniel D., foks and GritNGlitter like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. JoeMac7
        JoeMac7
        Don’t tempt fate! They “fixed” it last year and irretrievably broke it for curated...
        Mar 4, 2019
        Nathaniel D., GritNGlitter and chrb98 like this.
      4. Enoch
        Enoch
        I didn't think about it but yeah they did avoid it this year
        Mar 4, 2019
      5. Nathaniel D.
        Nathaniel D.
        You don't have to spend money fixing a problem if you don't admit that there is one! Sound logic.
        Mar 4, 2019
        wynn72 likes this.
    12. wynn72
      wynn72
      Wish there was an option to close up swaps and get order processing right away. I honestly need minutes at most to decide if I'm swapping.
      1. Phaneronic likes this.
      2. Storf
        Storf
        Something like 80% of swaps are made in the first 12 hours, which is why we shortened our window so much and the announcement is later.
        Mar 4, 2019
      3. wynn72
        wynn72
        Yeah, count me as one of the people who loves the later announcements and shorter window. Still if the option was there to just lock it in right away, I would. Think I swapped once last year between all 3 tracks
        Mar 4, 2019
        Phaneronic likes this.
      4. Heath
        Heath
        That would be a nice feature...especially since VMP can't just shorten the swap window across the board without others getting fussy that they didn't get long enough to decide. But I don't swap ever, so it would be awesome if I could just close out my order immediately and get a chance at earlier shipping as a result.
        Mar 4, 2019
    13. wynn72
      wynn72
      Anybody know what the current @info turnaround time is? I sent an email in early saturday AM with no response yet...
      2. Heath
        Heath
        Don't shoot the messenger! (I agree that all boxes should be shipped before they deal with replacements, but I also don't think there's any hope of them ever doing that at this point)
        Dec 13, 2018
        TCell and wynn72 like this.
      3. Enoch
        Enoch
        hey, everyone, this is definitely all @Heath's fault we should keep on him until he fixes it ;)
        Dec 13, 2018
        TCell, wynn72 and Heath like this.
      4. wynn72
        wynn72
        Definitely don’t blame you! I just know there is a good chance these take priority on the Saddle Creek processing queue as well, pushing back ship dates even further and upping the chance of running out of stock before all shipments finally goes out.
        Dec 13, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 25, 1986 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://www.discogs.com/user/wynn72/collection