Comments on Profile Post by RowBearToe

1. kvetcha
    kvetcha
    I generally park in the underground lot. It's pricey, but safe and simple. There's also street parking as well as a couple of surface lots if you're feeling adventurous.

It's a fantastic venue, though. You'll love it.
    Oct 2, 2018
    mcherry likes this.
  2. RowBearToe
    RowBearToe
    @kvetcha thanks! Are you able to get into the underground lot easily without paying in advance? Looked on spothero and it wasn't available. Planning on trying to go there first regardless and if it's full, then going farther away. But yeah, I've heard nothing but great things, can't wait to go!
    Oct 2, 2018
  3. kvetcha
    kvetcha
    @RowBearToe last time I went (for Courtney Barnett) Spothero was also sold out. We just sailed in a little before doors and paid on our way out. Plenty of room.
    Oct 2, 2018
    RowBearToe likes this.
  4. mcherry
    mcherry
    Underground lot is the best. Lots of space, easy peasy.
    Oct 2, 2018
    kvetcha likes this.
  5. mcherry
    mcherry
    Don’t know if you noticed on the anthem website but the bar inside is card only (no cash).
    Oct 2, 2018
    kvetcha likes this.
  6. RowBearToe
    RowBearToe
    @mcherry Awesome, thanks for the heads up!
    Oct 2, 2018
    kvetcha and mcherry like this.
  7. smilani
    smilani
    If you don't mind walking about 5-6 blocks, there are hotel parking options that are much cheaper. Parkwhiz is a good site to use - parking spots for $6-$8 and you can book it ahead of time. Take advantage of happy hour which ends when the first act takes the stage. Great venue!
    Oct 2, 2018
    RowBearToe, mcherry and kvetcha like this.
  8. RowBearToe
    RowBearToe
    Oct 3, 2018