Dec 13, 2018
    ThePakoBuelna likes this.
  2. Colonel_Angus
    Colonel_Angus
    That's a no from me, dawg.
    Dec 13, 2018
  3. bdm105
    bdm105
    Better off just going to in-n-out and buying a cheap record with the money saved.
    Dec 13, 2018
  4. bohnjaggs
    bohnjaggs
    Shake Shack is awesome though. One of my favorite burgers. My wife and I have been to the one in Vegas, one in Japan, one at Coachella this year ... And we used to go to the ones in SoCal all the time when we lived there
    Dec 13, 2018
  5. HiFi Guy
    HiFi Guy
    Yes, great idea. I'd ditch work in a heartbeat for a Jack in The Box closer than an eight hour drive.
    Dec 13, 2018
    ThePakoBuelna and bohnjaggs like this.
  6. bohnjaggs
    bohnjaggs
    @HiFi Guy when we lived in Long Beach, we had no less than five Jack In The Box restaurants within a 5-10 minute drive of us
    Dec 13, 2018
    ThePakoBuelna and HiFi Guy like this.
  7. bdm105
    bdm105
    Idk I have In-n-Out over shake shack. Hell I think I have five guys over shake shack when you put price and quality into the review. But Whataburger is last. Sorry Texas, it's over hyped.
    Dec 13, 2018
  8. HiFi Guy
    HiFi Guy
    @bohnjaggs We have decided to drive 16 hours round trip to SC over our vacation. Destination? Jack In The Box. My wife has never had it.
    Dec 13, 2018
    bohnjaggs likes this.
  9. bohnjaggs
    bohnjaggs
    @bdm105 I know I'm in the minority but I get the love for In N Out... One of my least favorite burgers overall. Thin patties, not a lot of flavor (for me anyway)... Although I do like it more than Five Guys which is totally overpriced for what you get
    Dec 13, 2018
    GelloJive and bdm105 like this.
  10. HiFi Guy
    HiFi Guy
    I'll get 10 tacos with hot sauce on every other one. Then we'll head for a hotel for the gastrointestinal distress that will surely follow. It's worth it and she has been warned.
    Dec 13, 2018
    bohnjaggs likes this.
  11. bohnjaggs
    bohnjaggs
    @HiFi Guy we have two Jack In The Boxes nearby here in Alameda ... Their "Buttery Jack" might be my favorite of the fast food burgers
    Dec 13, 2018
    HiFi Guy likes this.
  12. HiFi Guy
    HiFi Guy
    @bohnjaggs I'm older than you. I have no knowledge of a Buttery Jack. I remember Jumbo Jacks, Bonus Jacks and Jack Steaks. And they had killer lemon pies- and I don't like lemons. I haven't been to a Jack's in 15?? years?
    Dec 13, 2018
    bohnjaggs likes this.
  13. bohnjaggs
    bohnjaggs
    No lemon pies anymore. The Bonus Jack sometimes shows up as a limited time item. Never heard of Jack steaks.
    Dec 13, 2018
    HiFi Guy likes this.
  14. GelloJive
    GelloJive
    Yep. SS>in and out. Save room for their ice cream too. Their concretes are solid!
    Dec 13, 2018
    bohnjaggs likes this.
  15. bohnjaggs
    bohnjaggs
    I just found out that the food is free tomorrow so that's even better
    Dec 13, 2018
    HiFi Guy likes this.