Comments on Profile Post by Mather

1. Jake!
    Jake!
    let's just keep posting about this album and commenting on each other's posts about this album until everyone on the forum is also on board and then the whole forum will just be called "Communicating Me, Please"
    Jan 7, 2019
  2. Colonel_Angus
    Colonel_Angus
    I don't see it get nearly the amount of love it deserves. It's a gorram masterpiece.
    Jan 7, 2019
  3. Mather
    Mather
    It blows my mind it stuck in the store as long as it did. It's the most played album I've gotten from VMP. Also huge shout out to @Crabbers who hooked me up with VMP "The Moon Rang Like A Bell".
    Jan 7, 2019
  4. Mather
    Mather
    @Jake! @Colonel_Angus are you guys fans of Lamb? I think part of the reason I love Hundred Waters is they sound a lot like early Lamb. Especially the vocals. And I LOVE Lamb. Gorecki is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
    Jan 7, 2019
  5. Enoch
    Enoch
    so you're saying I should play it again?
    Jan 7, 2019
  6. Mather
    Mather
    For the second time? Yes.
    Jan 7, 2019
  7. Jake!
    Jake!
    @Mather I've never heard of Lamb! adding to list now...

@Enoch I recommend listening to it at LEAST once a month
    Jan 7, 2019
  8. Mather
    Mather
    Oh boy @Jake! , mid nineties Hundred Waters with a bit of a drum and bass backbeat. Listen to Gorecki and go from there. In fact just listen to the whole debut album front to back really. It's all great as far as I'm concerned.

EDIT- And did I just buy the LTD MOV reissue of it? Yes... Yes I did.
    Jan 7, 2019
    Jake!, Nathaniel D. and ThePakoBuelna like this.
  9. ThePakoBuelna
    ThePakoBuelna
    Phantoms of past FOMO hit me hard. I remember seeing this in the store but never picked it up, should I track it down? @Jake! ,@Mather
    Jan 7, 2019
    Jake!, Nathaniel D. and Mather like this.
  10. Mather
    Mather
    Communicating or The Moon Rang Like A Bell?
    Jan 7, 2019
    Jake! and ThePakoBuelna like this.
  11. ThePakoBuelna
    Jan 7, 2019
    Jake! and Mather like this.
  12. Mather
    Mather
    Yes.
    Jan 7, 2019
  13. Crabbers
    Crabbers
    Communicating is amazing...I will play it tonight with my new wires coming :)
    Jan 8, 2019
  14. Jake!
    Jake!
    YAY HUNDRED WATERS LOVE!! for extra special listening experience-- listen to Communicating in the dark and no looking at your phone! it's breathtaking
    Jan 8, 2019
    ThePakoBuelna and Mather like this.
  15. Mather
    Mather
    I did that AND listened to Lambs debut album right after. I also drank.
    Jan 8, 2019
    Jake! and ThePakoBuelna like this.