Comments on Profile Post by Mather

1. Yer Ol' Uncle D
    Yer Ol' Uncle D
    When it comes to loudspeakers and cans the only right answer is what sounds good to you. Everyone has a different taste in flavor of sound. Point in case - you. AT M50's are quite highly regarded (and popular) but they just ain't cuttin' it for you, man.
    Jan 10, 2019
    ThePakoBuelna and Mather like this.
  2. Mather
    Mather
    Maybe it's just my crappy amp, which is going bye bye in two weeks. Maybe that will solve the issue. Also I'm a gear pig and I can't help it.
    Jan 10, 2019
  3. Yer Ol' Uncle D
    Yer Ol' Uncle D
    Oink oink.
    Jan 10, 2019
    ThePakoBuelna and Mather like this.
  4. Yer Ol' Uncle D
  5. ThePakoBuelna
    ThePakoBuelna
    I've got some Sony MDR-V6. They are pretty good, can't complain. I've always wanted to try some AT. How are those?
    Jan 10, 2019
    Mather likes this.
  6. Mather
    Mather
    Like @Yer Ol' Uncle D said, very highly regarded and popular. They're good! I've just had them for years and I think I want an upgrade.
    Jan 10, 2019
    ThePakoBuelna likes this.
  7. Nathaniel D.
    Nathaniel D.
    I'm an in-ear convert. Honestly once I found a good pair of in-ears, the bulkiness and uncomfortable nature of over-ears became annoying. I recently got a pair of KZ ZS10s which are honestly fantastic for $50. They're definitely not flat, and have a strange bright frequency curve, but honestly I've never heard a better sounding pair for that price.
    Jan 10, 2019
  8. Nathaniel D.
  9. Mather
    Mather
    I actually have a pair of Klipsch X7i's that I really like, but I've never tried them with my stereo... I'll have to check that out.
    Jan 10, 2019
    ThePakoBuelna and Nathaniel D. like this.
  10. Nathaniel D.
    Nathaniel D.
    Also, I'm assuming Custom IEMs are out of the question?
    Jan 10, 2019
  11. Yer Ol' Uncle D
    Yer Ol' Uncle D
    This is @Mather we're talking about - custom anything is not out of the question.
    Jan 10, 2019
  12. Mather
    Mather
    You guys know me so well. My custom vinyl cab arrives in three weeks.
    Jan 10, 2019
  13. ThePakoBuelna
    ThePakoBuelna
    We expect pics and a full review.
    Jan 10, 2019
    marshall and Mather like this.
  14. Mather
    Mather
    OH YOU SHALL HAVE THEM
    Jan 10, 2019
    ThePakoBuelna likes this.