Comments on Profile Post by RowBearToe

1. Mather
    Mather
    Do you have a vinyl flat? Or a clamp?
    Jan 24, 2019
    tvham and ThePakoBuelna like this.
  2. RowBearToe
    RowBearToe
    @Mather neither, are a lot of them showing up warped?
    Jan 24, 2019
    Mather likes this.
  3. Mather
    Mather
    Well yes, but what I was gunna say was, if you can't buy one, I got you. I have a warped one that I will keep for you but it's gunna need to be flattened somehow.
    Jan 24, 2019
  4. RowBearToe
    RowBearToe
    @Mather o wow, that's awesome haha thank you! We'll see if it's available for me to swap for next week. If you were planning on PIFing it though, feel free to throw it up in there so everyone else has a shot at it too.
    Jan 25, 2019
  5. Mather
    Mather
    Meh, I PIF a lot of stuff. You specifically said you wanted this one so imma hold it for you. It's pretty likely my replacement is warped too since this one seems to be particularly bad this month... so I imagine there will be more available from me to PIF. No worries, lemme know if you manage to swap for one.
    Jan 25, 2019
  6. RowBearToe
    RowBearToe
    @Mather (if I don't tag you and just reply, do you get a notification?haha I know I do because it was my post, not sure whether or not I need to tag you) Awesome! I see you post stuff in there all the time, which is why I mentioned it. Thank you so much! I'll definitely report back next week and let you know. Thanks again!
    Jan 25, 2019
    Mather likes this.
  7. Mather
    Mather
    If you don't tag me it will still say that you commented on your status, but it won't say that you commented TO me. Better to tag, or just PM me.
    Jan 25, 2019
    RowBearToe likes this.