Comments on Profile Post by Aron

1. twentytwo
    twentytwo
    They moved to a bigger venue in Nashville too. Worse venue here as well, but I never got tickets to begin with so gives me a chance to get tickets.
    Feb 6, 2019
    Aron likes this.
  2. Aron
    Aron
    I mean, in my case, both are outdoor venues, so that's a push. Sound is good at both places. The Mohawk is just a more intimate venue, and I was looking forward to that. Would have been just a bit more special there.
    Feb 6, 2019
    twentytwo likes this.
  3. twentytwo
    twentytwo
    I hear you man. I prefer to just let things be when they sell out. It's not fair to the people who purchase tickets thinking it was going to be one place and then its not. The Nashville shows was moved from a great venue to arguably my least favorite venue in Nashville. Sight lines are awful at the new venue.
    Feb 6, 2019
    Aron likes this.
  4. Matt M
    Matt M
    I'm waiting for the same thing to happen in Portland. Rather they just play an early all ages show at the same place also.
    Feb 6, 2019
    Aron likes this.
  5. tvham
    tvham
    Man, I hate when that happens...sucks for people who missed out on tickets first time around but also for those who scored tickets and were hoping for an intimate show. Would much rather have them add a show if the schedule allows (or do an early then late show? I saw Alt-J play a tiny club in SF that was booked before they took off so they added a 6pm show the same night)
    Feb 6, 2019
    Aron likes this.