Comments on Profile Post by lee newman

1. siremobunny
    siremobunny
    I never pull out a stack. One at time based on what I feel like, because I can never make my mind up ahead of time.
    Feb 7, 2019
  2. djxfactor511
    djxfactor511
    Usually when I pull a stack and then my wife gets home. LOL
    Feb 7, 2019
  3. lee newman
    lee newman
    Most of the time I’m like that. Some of the reason I pulled a stack was because I have records on the way and wanted to make some room in the flipbin. Then I had a few records that I played over the last couple of days that needed a cleaning so then I cleaned some things in my top clean pile and it became a thing...
    Feb 7, 2019
    Phaneronic likes this.
  4. lee newman
    lee newman
    Then I remembered the challenge for the day so I played that and decided to add more to the stack, I guess... we’ll see.
    Feb 7, 2019
    mcherry, Phaneronic and Nathaniel D. like this.
  5. lee newman
    lee newman
    All I really know is that JM 5 and a half hours I should be playing PRINCE!!!!
    Feb 7, 2019
    Phaneronic and Nathaniel D. like this.
  6. ranbalam
    ranbalam
    I usually don't pull out a pre-selected stack either, unless I'm hosting a poker game and need to change records quicker with less thought. But, one of my shelf spaces is 'new-ish, not yet filed' and I tend to start there. I really should get a flipbin.
    Feb 7, 2019
  7. lee newman
    Feb 7, 2019
    Phaneronic and ranbalam like this.
  8. Jkeech
    Jkeech
    Once I make a stack I must listen to that stack and in that order. I'm probably borderline OCD though lol.
    Feb 7, 2019
    Phaneronic and bohnjaggs like this.
  9. GritNGlitter
    GritNGlitter
    I never pull out a stack. I do occasionally go looking for a specific record, then change my mind when something else catches my eye.
    Feb 7, 2019
    mcherry, lee newman and Phaneronic like this.
  10. dbarila
    dbarila
    Pull out a stack... and have that many records out of place at one time? No thank you. I just make a mental playlist.
    Feb 7, 2019
  11. lee newman
    lee newman
    Lol @dbarila I probably do a couple things that would drive you nuts then.
    Feb 7, 2019
    GritNGlitter and dbarila like this.