Anyone have BECK's Mellow Gold #'d edition?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by dannyreevesjr, Oct 27, 2018.

1. dannyreevesjr

dannyreevesjr New Member

I am desperately trying to find a limited, numbered edition of Mellow Gold. As i recall it was a run of 2,016 numbered copies that VMP made available. This is #1 on my VMP exclusive want list right now, can one of you wonderful people help me out?

I have cash, obviously, as well as hundreds of rare blues, jazz, rock and hip hop records available to trade.

I already own Odelay but, if there was a limited, numbered release, I'd like one of those too. My focus now is on Mellow Gold and if anyone has an extra copy I will make you a great deal on it! Trading would be ideal as I could throw in enough killer stuff to make someone very happy!!

Please reply here or feel free to PM me with any info and as always, Thanks in advance!!!

djdavedk likes this.
  2. Melt Face Molly Drop

Melt Face Molly Drop Well-Known Member

Hey there, just letting you know that this was not a VMP exclusive, but rather a reissue that Bong Load did for this and Odelay (VMP’s Odelay is a different version.)

bohnjaggs likes this.
  3. dannyreevesjr

dannyreevesjr New Member

Gotcha! I had just assumed it was a VMP offering. Thanks for the info! I will still continue the hunt for this record if anyone has one!

4. Corycm

Corycm Well-Known Member

They’re definitely out there, but the lowest I’ve seen them go is around $85 USD. I feel like the ones on ‘Cogs currently at $125+ are a little high, you might be able to make an offer and get a bite.