Changing Primary Membership

Discussion in 'Support and Q&A' started by Bretto29, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Bretto29

Bretto29 New Member

Ok, I am trying to work something out. I am trying to change my Primary Membership from the Essentials Track to the Classics Track - and cant figure out how to do it.

I am due to start the next 3 month subs next Sept - will it be easier to just cancel membership and rejoin under Classics?

2. Chucktshoes

Chucktshoes Well-Known Member

If you are trying to change it to a track you currently have as an add-on, you’ll need to drop the add-on then you can change your primary track to that one. Then re-add the other if you so choose.

3. feesrevenge

feesrevenge Well-Known Member

I tried to do this, but since my add on doesn't technically end until the 1st it's telling me I can't. I also can't undo my cancellation of the add on...

4. Chucktshoes

Chucktshoes Well-Known Member

I would contact support for help. That said, their system has experienced some issues today due to intense traffic. That may account for the problem. Either way, support is the way forward.

5. feesrevenge

I did send them a message, but I know how backed up they are.

6. JoeMac7

JoeMac7 Well-Known Member

2696CAB8-A403-409F-A72D-C34174F5D3A3.jpeg

Dare someone to post them some ;)

7. feesrevenge

8. Andrew H

Andrew H New Member

I'm a bit late to the party, but here's what I'm doing. I cancelled the Classics add-on a month ago. About 5 minutes ago, I swapped that rap crap for something reasonable, and then I'll swap tracks next week or so.

Sadly, they wouldn't let me swap March for the Classics record of the month, probably because they're still processing my cancellation. I selected Tim Maia as a decent replacement.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  9. JoeMac7

JoeMac7 Well-Known Member

I doubt that’s it, @Storf was on here yesterday saying they’ve sold out of the classics ROTM so it’s more likely you were too slow to the party to get your swap in.

Also, there are a good few other swaptions, have a hunt, there’s some good stuff up there!

10. Andrew H

Andrew H New Member

Selling out of the Classics ROTM would do it too, though it's weird that they gave me the button to click—oh well. I agree there's plenty to choose from. I can always something good to use for the swap. I just have to keep myself under control and not buy everything like I did in December!

JoeMac7 likes this.