On Rotation 10.16.18

Discussion in 'Vinyl Me, Please Info' started by tougs, Dec 4, 2018.

1. tougs

tougs New Member

Does anyone have a link to the On Rotation playlist from 10/16/18? It seems to be missing from Spotify.

Specifically, losing my mind trying to remember the name of a punk-ish band that I think was from the UK, had sort of a Girls / Ty Segall vibe, at least one song about a break up... yellow album art. Not sure they'd put out more than two separate EPs. The artist in question had an artist playlist on Spotify called something like "Bands we stole our sound from" or something that included a Velvet Underground track.

I know, really vague. I swear this band had a track on the 10/16 playlist but can't snag that playlist now. Thanks for anyone with a better memory than me.

2. Kris

Kris Well-Known Member

Shame? The album cover was bordered by off white. It was in the VMP store.

3. tougs

tougs New Member

Hmm I don't think it was. But that feels like a step in the right direction. Feels like they would have been more of a Rising artist. Thanks tho!

Kris likes this.
  4. tougs

tougs New Member

I know you're all waiting with bated breath but I figured it out: it was THUMPER and this just goes to show that my photographic memory far outweighs my aural abilities

[​IMG]

Bawj, Kris, lee newman and 2 others like this.