The Standard Playlists On Apple Music?

Discussion in 'Support and Q&A' started by djcozmik, Dec 11, 2016.

I am a member and I would like The Standard playlists to be available on Apple Music:

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. djcozmik

djcozmik New Member

Hello,

I have been a VMP member for quite a while. I switched from Spotify to Apple Music when it first launched, largely so that I could share a family plan with my wife and parents, and the biggest thing that I miss are The Standard playlists.

Is there any chance that The Standard playlists could be put on Apple Music?

Thanks!

Chupacabra likes this.
  2. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

I asked for this when Apple Music first launched, and they said something about how they couldn't create and share playlists like they wanted to in Apple Music. I dunno if that has since changed, but I'd definitely like to see The Standard offer the playlists there too, since I stopped using Spotify.

djcozmik and Chupacabra like this.
  3. Chupacabra

Chupacabra Well-Known Member

I turned my Spotify account back on just for the VMP things (Standard, sore playlist). But I'd happily get rid of it if that stuff was on Tidal.

4. djcozmik

djcozmik New Member

Yeah, I think I tweeted at or emailed them at that time and got a similar response. It seems like Apple Music (and probably Tidal too) have an ideal infrastructure for that - but it's different from the current format, so I understand reluctance to add more work.

I mean...
    IMG_0509.PNG

Heath likes this.
  5. Kevin Crocombe

Kevin Crocombe New Member

I would love it too, if the playlists were in Apple Music! As it is, I pull up the Spotify list in a browser window, and then build it myself in Apple Music. I've only done it about 4 or 5 times, but the lists are so good that it's totally worth it. That, and the process of building the lists myself helps me remember the songs better. I've only once run into a situation where a song on the Spotify list wasn't in Apple Music. I've not done much with sharing playlists from Apple Music, but I totally think it works: Today's Playlist, for example.

Heath likes this.