Toker's Alley 33 1/8

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MattW, Jul 2, 2016.

What's you're pleasure?

This poll will close on Jul 3, 2051 at 3:37 PM.
  1. Bong

16 vote(s)
    18.0%
  2. Glass pipe

30 vote(s)
    33.7%
  3. Ol faithful the joint

28 vote(s)
    31.5%
  4. Vaporizer

29 vote(s)
    32.6%
  5. Eat that shit!

14 vote(s)
    15.7%
  6. Steam roller (who uses this anymore)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Great Blunt Caper

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. Riff of spliff Mon

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  9. You got to Dab it, till your baby gets home.

5 vote(s)
    5.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Welcome to Toker's Ally. A place that smells of patchouli and bong water. A place you are always welcome to sit down,fire one up and mellow slow. A place where jam bands and guitar solos still live. Where bongo drums ring out to the soul. A place where its OK to ask your friend to take a bath. But most of all a place you can share the music you love and the herb you burn. Or whatever we talk about..

****DISCLAIMER****
    VMP takes no part in any illegal activities. Any posts that are made pertaining to a "hookup" between members for the illegal distribution of any narcotics will be taken down. Please meet for music. What you do outside this forum is up to you.
    There is an understanding that some US states have recreational, however this is not the place for that kind of chatter. (Not to mention this forum text could be subpoenaed as evidence).
    Feel free to tell us how high you are. How many bowls you smoked, how you listened to the crows on Lazaretto for a half hour before you realized the album was over. Don't care what ya talk about. Just keep it legal. @Severan will shut us down if we don't. Thanks.
    PS records are a good way for strangers to meet. ;)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

3. NotOneStraw

NotOneStraw Guest

lol at this idea for a thread

also, no idea why but I don't think I got a notification when you tagged me! maybe the VMP server is stoned?

nasa_life and MattW like this.
  4. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Perfect. COL
    Feel free to tag 420 friends..

nasa_life likes this.
  5. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

6. NotOneStraw

NotOneStraw Guest

current go-to strains:

Berry White
    - an amazing indica that produces a calm, pain-free, euphoria
    Durban Poison - the best pure sativa I've ever smoked; very uplifting and helps with focus. For someone who used to want to avoid the world when high, I can be out in public after having smoked this one and actually carry on a conversation. This was our pre-hike strain while out in Portland.

JoeC, Marcoozy, Tj. and 1 other person like this.
  7. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

The DB is really good. Pungent !!

NotOneStraw likes this.
  8. Vebberim

Vebberim Well-Known Member

The only thing that is high in my life is my last name.

and my ideas, I swear they are crackpot influenced.

9. Tj.

Tj. Well-Known Member

I've thought about starting a thread like this a few times so thank you for this. Sucks though because I'm stuck in Nebraska where medical still isn't even legal so I'm stuck with whatever I can find and the names aren't usually legit so I can't really talk strains. I love to get high and listen to music though so I can talk up a storm on that! Speaking of which me and the wife are smoking a bowl and listening to Sinkane right now, I highly recommend it! See what I side there? huh huh

MattW and NotOneStraw like this.
  10. Jake!

Jake! Well-Known Member

your name is Vebbypoo High?

11. Vebberim

Vebberim Well-Known Member

No. I'm just higher than you (ah, homonyms)

12. NotOneStraw

NotOneStraw Guest

I'm pretty high

[​IMG]

JoeC, Eric, Woob_woob and 2 others like this.
  13. Colonel_Angus

Colonel_Angus Well-Known Member

Is it Alley or Ally?

MattW likes this.
  14. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

I always thought that about names too. However when someone says a name, I look it up and try to match the characteristics of it. If you are smoking nugs then it has a name, just finding it could be a trick. We don't have dispensaries. I get oils from the doctor and I'm permitted to have 2 ounces of bud. Wisconsin passed the cbd law and gave the go ahead on the herb study. So in the next 2 years Wisconsin could be as far as recreational. Until then its nice to be part of the study. The day we got the state permit, they were valid at 4:19pm. There were four of us just giggling our asses off coming out of the state building.
    I digress , my point was if you can get on a medical study your state may already have something in the works. Nebraska has a good Norml group, that removed themselves from the national norml bylaws. Norml itself is not a good organization for advocates of mmj. However Nebraska norml is all about the mmj. Also find out who your LEAP leaders are. These people are good people to make friends with. Most are law enforcement but that's the point. They are all for ending prohibition. They are also normally the cops that will dump your stash instead of charging you with it. Otherwise they knowingly turn their heads.
    I should mention you live in a state that can charge you with a felony if you try eating your stash to avoid misdemeanor possession. (Evidence tampering). Keep that in mind if you ever have a small amount on you.

I'm kind of surprised this thread hasn't been started. We stoners should start a campaign for a stoner AOTM complete with crayon drawings and a recipe for a weed cocktail. I'll even be happy to write how to do an alcohol extraction .
    Ideas for st1r AOTM?

JoeC, Tj. and NotOneStraw like this.
  15. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

I don't remember it... (Short term memory loss). :)

Vebberim likes this.
  16. Tj.

Tj. Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the info, you really know your stuff! The good thing about Nebraska is it had at least been decriminalize so it's just like a parking ticket for anything under an ounce and the cops don't seem to care about it anymore unless you are just blatant about it. I should have never went to Colorado though because it showed me how beautiful legalized weed can be. Being able to just walk into a store that's no more than a mile away and pick the finest buds is the dream I've always had and it's real there. I just can't wait for my city to be that way. I've thought of trying to be a part of NORML before, so I may look more into that.

I would love for vmp to get a budtender to pick a strain to specifically match with each album since I would use that much more than the cocktail recipe. Being based in Colorado would make that pretty easy. As far as a stoner AOTM the obvious would be a Pink Floyd album but I'm a hip hop guy so how bout the soundtrack from Friday? Or an old Devin the Dude album?

JoeC and MattW like this.
  17. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Classic Dr Dre Chronic?

Tj. likes this.
  18. Tj.

Tj. Well-Known Member

That would be stickying pudding awesome!

MattW likes this.
  19. NotOneStraw

NotOneStraw Guest

I'm running WAY low on the buds I shipped home from Portland. What am I going to do?!

20. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Buy local.