Vmp Cafe

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by tylershippit, Jul 10, 2015.

1. YoHabloEspanol

YoHabloEspanol Well-Known Member

We had pizza instead. Small 12" (even my pizza is LP size) half blue cheese + onions and half shrimp provençal. Downed with a bottle of Malbec.

nolady likes this.
  2. YoHabloEspanol

YoHabloEspanol Well-Known Member

And my yard is covered in clover. That's okay, bees come to collect on the tiny flowers so I don't mind. #savethebees

IMG_20190413_083547.jpg

3. Juiceless

Juiceless Well-Known Member

alspriet, BattleFlag, teee and 14 others like this.
  4. JoeMac7

JoeMac7 Well-Known Member

Ginacence time thanks to a @Mr Moore top top tip!

3D7899A1-120D-412C-A1FF-8CDE919D0C11.jpeg

5. Corycm

Corycm Well-Known Member

image.jpg
    Alternative fact: The cm in Corycm stands for corn muffin.

haydee, alspriet, teee and 17 others like this.
  6. DavidA

DavidA The sun's not yellow, it's chicken

C856FC2B-3313-4AF1-B97A-A68598C4BCFA.jpeg

75 degrees and no humidity. It’s a perfect spring day in the city.

7. ayayrawn

ayayrawn Well-Known Member

Canvassed the neighborhood pretty good in search of the gf's cat. Fliers are up, neighboring streets have been searched, neighbors informed, mailmen informed, posts on facebook, etc.

It's been 4 days now, i really hope the lil guy shows up alright. The gf just sobbed all night last night :(

ThePakoBuelna and pijo like this.
  8. GritNGlitter

GritNGlitter Well-Known Member

I'm at the coast with girlfriends this weekend. Missed RSD, but I hiked a rainy beach and drank a *lot* of prosecco in a hot tub. And there's more hot tubbing in my immediate future. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
    1969-12-31 04.00.00 1.jpg

alspriet, teee, nolady and 17 others like this.
  9. sarcasticfairyprincess

sarcasticfairyprincess Well-Known Member

Hi. So. Massive stickying pudding trigger warning.

I went out with friends last weekend. One is moving to Arizona and it was her going away party. I knew most people, but there were a few I hadn't met before. We were all drinking, whatever. We were out at bars until 5. I have a huge fear issue after being raped last summer, and was going to ask if I could sleep in the spare bedroom so I could lock it. But the friends who own the house got into a fight and stormed off to argue and throw shit and have makeup sex. I didn't want to just do it. I tried to stay awake, but I was exhausted and drunk. I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at 8 AM to a friend of a friend touching me in my sleep. Instead of punching him in the dick like I should have, I panicked and froze. Every feeling of fear I'd felt after getting raped suddenly came back. I didn't know what to do. I pretended to still be asleep and just prayed he would stop. Luckily another person in the room woke up and he left me alone.

All stickying pudding week, I've had to deal with this having happened to me. It's brought my PTSD back in full force. All stickying pudding week, I've had to hear from friends that this guy likes me, that he's a good guy, that we should go out. Someone even gave him my number. He wouldn't leave me alone. I finally went off and told him I have zero interest and want to be left alone, and he wouldn't take the rejection. He kept trying to convince me that he would be good for me, blah blah blah. I broke down and told someone about all of it today, and he told the guy to back off and leave me alone.

I can't stop circling back to the feelings of violation. The feeling like I'm prey. It feels awful. I've cried for a week straight. I hate everything.

ThePakoBuelna likes this.
  10. Aron

Aron Well-Known Member

Wow, that is really awful. I'm so sorry that you had to experience that, and have terrible memories brought back to the forefront. I am glad to hear that you told someone near to you and this guy about it though.

GritNGlitter, pijo and JoeMac7 like this.
  11. bohnjaggs

bohnjaggs Well-Known Member

This is how I'm spending my morning at work so far ...

08721028-FF09-4A16-BFF2-5C5349891F98.jpeg

alspriet, nolady, pijo and 5 others like this.
  12. GritNGlitter

Um, what is that?

pijo, JoeMac7, Enaz Fox and 1 other person like this.
  13. bohnjaggs

Sexual harassment training... :oops:

alspriet, DTKnuckles, mcherry and 5 others like this.
  14. GritNGlitter

That was my guess. Fun!

15. ayayrawn

ayayrawn Well-Known Member

The GF's kitty returned! :LOL:

haydee, GStephenH, alspriet and 14 others like this.
  16. Max Sterling

Max Sterling Well-Known Member

What do you do that ones decorating habits could be seen as sexually themed?

Our SH training is usually just "You can only ask once" and "Don't say anything about her butt, ya dingus!"... Never hits on interior decorating...

17. nolady

nolady Well-Known Member

1. Your "friends" are crappy. Why do you keep hanging out with these people?
    2. Get the sticky pudding out of Ohio.

The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Why are you hanging out with people that would do this? It's not okay, and this all signals that you need to re-evaluate what you are doing. And yes, these creeps *should* understand that it's not okay to feel up a sleeping female. However, they obviously didn't get the sexual harassment training that @bohnjaggs got. If these guys are in their mid 20's, they should know this already. If they haven't figured out that this is not acceptable behavior, find new people to hang out with--both girls and guys. I know I would not want to bring a creep around my friends, your girls should know that too. If they aren't watching out for you, then you need to find actual friends.

Dear heart, I think you are wonderful and I really want to support you in whatever you decide, but your posts continue to have a theme where you put yourself in a bad position and then something bad happens. You have to stop putting yourself around people who continue to make you a victim. Try doing something different today. It doesn't have to be big. Do something that makes you smile. Create something with your hands or go somewhere that makes you happy. Change up your routine to add happiness into your life, and keep doing that. I know you were talking about stopping drinking. Have you ever considered an AA type group? There are some that don't have a religious bent to them if you don't want to deal with that.

18. bohnjaggs

It's an online training course so it covers a lot of different topics. We have until the end of August to complete it.

The part I took a picture of was where they were describing the seven main types of people who commit sexual harassment.

ThePakoBuelna likes this.
  19. Max Sterling

Max Sterling Well-Known Member

I don't need a training video to tell me to watch out for the guy with the painting of himself naked riding a panther in his living room.

20. Alexander

Alexander Well-Known Member

Wait.. that's a red flag?

[​IMG]