WTB - Frank Ocean "Blonde" Black Friday Edition

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Nova, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

I know there are a ton of bootlegs on ebay for this album, but I'd really like to get the official pressing. It's one of my white whales that I was REALLY STUPID to pass up on the first time.

I'd be willing to trade or buy outright, but would ideally love to avoid the ridiculous discogs prices.

Let me know! I copped ENDLESS on this Black Friday, because I didn't want to make the same mistake!

bshikari likes this.
  2. olivia

olivia New Member

Are you still looking for one? I have one and i’m pinched for money ASAP. I’ll sell for $225. Small imperfection on side C approx. 1 inch long, does not effect playback. It sounds beautiful. Small scrape on top of sleeve but can be filled in. Other wise perfect. Let’s help each other out!

Attached Files:

Melt Face Molly Drop likes this.
  3. tryuee

tryuee New Member

I have been trying to respond to this post for sooooo long and it wasn't letting me make a forum account so I tried getting the customer service people to reach out to you but anyways is the record still for sale?

Batkins likes this.
  4. Batkins

Batkins Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that can't imagine spending that kinda money for 1 record? Sorry, didn't mean to thread jack.

NateOEB and ThePakoBuelna like this.
  5. tryuee

tryuee New Member

ahahaha. I understand your concern but you have to understand once you are ok with putting that value on the record you very likely will reap it in bizarre material pride/fandom.

6. Batkins

Batkins Well-Known Member

I don't fault you for it. I don't get it, but I don't fault you for it. Hope you score it and enjoy. It is a great album. BTW, if you haven't listened to it yet, you should check out the Dissect Podcast.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/a...podcast-series-to-focus-on-frank-ocean-blonde

Not a link to the actual podcast, but it's on all the usual sources. I'm about 75% through it now and it's pretty educational/informative. Lots of great info on the album and music in general.

tryuee likes this.